MARC Media Group/Gainesville is searching for a Technical Operations Manager / Program Director with a minimum of 5 years of radio programming experience. Our ideal candidate is technically savvy while understanding all aspects of programming.
Who We Are: The MARC Media Group is located in Gainesville, Florida and consists of seven radio stations serving the Gainesville-Ocala Metro area.
- Maintain and oversight of MARC Radio Gainesville’s technical operations to include assisting with IT and broadcast engineering operations.
- Program Director responsibilities for stations assigned.
- Responsible for strategic action plans for assigned stations.
- Recruiting and coaching of programming staff on assigned stations.
- Writing and production of assigned station’s imaging.
- Weekly meetings with programming consultants.
- Weekly/quarterly monitoring of assigned stations and competition.
- Provide artistic, creative, and professional services to our programming department
- Establishment and achievement of programming and ratings goals
- Direct music scheduling and oversight and management of on-air talent, and air talent critique for assigned stations.
- Coordinate marketing efforts, including programming, research, advertising, production, and digital and social media and promotions for assigned stations.
- Miscellaneous other duties upon request.
- Four (4) year college degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of five (5) years radio programming experience.
- Knowledge of NexGen, Zetta, MusicMaster, VCreative, VPromo, Nielsen, Adobe Audition and Audience are preferred.
- Basic networking and computer skills.
- Must be able to work in a changing, high-pressure environment with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to help plan for the long term
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- For immediate consideration, please send a resume to: email@example.com
Candidates are required to have a valid Driver's License and meet our background screening requirements. MARC Media Group is an E/O/E & Drug-Free Workplace.