MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC is searching for an evening show host / promotions for WTMG-FM Magic 101.3 with a minimum of 2 years on-air experience. Individual must be motivated, focused on content, and ready to win.
Who We Are: The MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC is located in Gainesville, Florida and consists of seven radio stations serving the Gainesville-Ocala area.
- This is a full-time position.
- On-air host M-F 7p-12a
- On-air host for weekend shifts
- Hosting/attending station events
- Representing station at various community/client events
- Recording commercial/promotional ad copy
- Producing imaging/promos/commercials/barter
- Board operations
- Hosting on location remote broadcasts
- May be required to voice track on other stations.
- Other duties to be assigned on an as needed basis
- Have a minimum of two years on-air experience
- Proficiency with NexGen and Adobe Audition, preferred but not required
- Possess strong communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Demonstrate excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelors’ Degree preferred, not required
- Ability to carry 25 pounds, and stand 1-2 hours per day or longer, if on location.
- Must successfully complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Possess a valid FL Drivers’ license and be able to be insured under company insurance
- Must maintain a personal auto insurance policy at all times during employment
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage available
- 401K with company match to help plan for the long term
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
For immediate consideration, please send a resume to: email@example.com
MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements.
MARC Radio, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Candidates are required to have a valid Driver's License and meet our background screening requirements. MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.