MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC is searching for a Digital Sales Manager with a minimum of 2 years of outside digital media sales experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who is digitally savvy, customer focused, and has a desire to create integrated marketing campaigns for their clients.
Who We Are: MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC is located in Gainesville, Florida and consists of six radio brands serving the Gainesville-Ocala Metro Area and one in Orlando, along with a recently launched online news product, Main Street Daily News/Gainesville.
- Manage day-to-day digital sales operations.
- Work with sales teams on digital training, scheduling and presentations to clients.
- Able to identify client business needs by gaining a deep understanding of their goals, objectives as well as their key market and consumer trends to proactively develop customized advertising solutions to meet client objectives.
- Deliver effective sales presentations; negotiation and closing.
- Excel at prospecting and aggressively seeking new clientele by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals or other means to build and maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects.
- Have strong listening and presentation skills and the ability to quickly build lucrative client relationships.
- Ability to think creatively and generate original ideas.
- Possess rare people skills which allow you to get out in front of problems and proactively provide solutions in order to deliver exceptional client services.
- Computer savvy with a strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Excel, and the ability to navigate online data systems and forms.
- Minimum of 2 years of outside Digital Media Sales required.
What we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Collaborative and creative work environment
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance coverage
- 401K with company match to help plan for the long term
- Paid Holidays and Vacation time
- For immediate consideration, please apply at www.marcradiogroup.com/jobs
MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements.
MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
Candidates are required to have a valid Driver's License and meet our background screening requirements. MARC Radio Gainesville, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.