Job Title: Multi-Media Account Executive
Reports to: Market Manager
Effective Date: 11.02.2023
Do you like earning a lot of Money!
Gainesville’s locally owned broadcasting company – MARC Radio, home of: Magic 101.1, 100.5 The Buzz, Classic Hits 100.9, I Am Country 106.9, R&B 94.1, and The Shepherd is hiring talented Full-Time Omni-Channel Marketing Consultants who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic working environment.
You Should Apply if You:
· The idea of uncapped commission potential drives you to sell more and make more.
· Are passionate and hard-working.
· Take great pride in the success you bring customers.
· Want to work in a Forward-Thinking, Positive Energy Atmosphere
· Want to benefit from experienced mentors who are dedicated to helping you succeed and grow in your role.
· Have a strong ability to multi-task.
· You’re a strategic thinker, creative problem solver, & resourceful.
· Have strong attention to detail and are organized.
· You have a strong sense of urgency.
· You’re always on the hunt for a new challenge.
· Growing client relationships is your forte.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Build, Grow, and Nurture a robust Broadcast and Digital Solutions client portfolio.
· Continuously use: Research, Network, Referrals, and other means of discovery to keep your client activity funnel flowing.
· Utilize a client centric Needs Analysis approach to identify solution strategies.
· Create client focused multi-platform marketing campaigns to help your clients achieve their goals.
· Regularly evaluate campaign success rates. Present findings and modifications to clients, to ensure continued prosperity.
· Make use of the CRM to document daily activity, and achievements, as well as to generate weekly sales forecasts.
· Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings, as well as all required trainings, seminars, and community functions.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
· Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular reports regarding sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
· Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies
· Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
· Ability to attain new self-generated business with custom campaigns and creative ideas.
· Strong work ethic and commitment to product quality and customer satisfaction.
· Self-motivated and persistent performer who works well independently and with team members.
· Excellent verbal & written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills; the ability to communicate persuasively, professionally, and effectively by way of phone, email, text, social media platforms.
· Ability to multi-task and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
· Ability to use research materials and data to create effective marketing solutions for the client.
· Have strong presentation and communication skills.
· Possess strong customer service skills and the ability to follow through.
· Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and demonstrate a strong team-player approach.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
Experience and Education
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience (preferred)
· Three (3) years of outside sales experience actively seeing customers (media experience is a plus)
· Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and an acceptable driving record as outlined by company’s insurance provider.
· Ability to successfully complete pre-employment screenings
· Monday to Friday schedule with periodic (as needed) weekend remote appearances.
· Health care (2 options)
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance (dependent coverage options)
· STD & LTD
· FSA & HAS
· Retirement plans (401k & Roth) with company contribution
· Paid time off & holiday pay
· Employee Assistance Program
Supplemental pay types:
· Commission Pay
It is the policy of MARC Media Group LLC (MARC Radio of Gainesville) to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy related to al phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activist.