Job Title: Multi-Media Sales Account Executive
Effective Date: 11.01.2023
MARC Radio Dallas is looking to add to its team for a fulltime Multi-Media Account Executive to support our Black Gospel & Teaching Station in North Texas.
· Continuously prospect and seek new radio broadcast and digital business in an outside sales role by networking, cold calling, canvassing, referrals, or other means to build a robust client base.
· Maintain a full pipeline of sales prospects to uncover local businesses that need to develop or improve their marketing positions
· Create fully integrated marketing campaigns to deliver strong ROI for the clients and help clients achieve their business goals by utilizing both traditional radio and digital extensions.
· Maintain strong relationships with existing clients to help them continue to meet their advertising needs by evaluating and suggesting new ideas for growth.
· Provide forecast to Market Manager/CRO, document daily sales activities and achievements in the CRM.
· Attend and actively participate in weekly sales meetings.
· Adhere to all company policies, procedures, and business ethics codes.
· Follow all station and corporate procedures for preparing orders, resolving billing issues, submitting regular sales, pipeline lists, forecasts, and competitive analysis.
· Stay abreast of the competitive landscape and emerging technologies.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Strong work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction, product quality, and achieving positive outcomes.
· Self-motivated and persistent performer who works well independently and with team members.
· Excellent verbal & written communication, negotiation, and presentation skills; the ability to communicate persuasively, professionally, and effectively by way of phone, email, text, social media platforms.
· Ability to multi-task and work with urgency to meet deadlines.
· Ability to use research materials and data to create effective marketing solutions for the client.
· Have strong presentation cand communication skills.
· Possess strong customer service skills and the ability to follow through.
· Ability to interact with all levels within the organization and demonstrate a strong team-player approach.
· Proficient in Microsoft Outreach suite, social networking platforms and CRM tools
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Three (3) years of sales experience actively seeing customers (media experience is a plus)
· Prolonged periods of standing and sitting at a computer
· Possess a valid driver’s license, reliable transportation and an acceptable driving record as outlined by company’s insurance provider.
· Ability to successfully complete pre-employment screenings
· Monday to Friday schedule with periodic weekend if needed.
· Health Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Vision Insurance
· Life Insurance (dependent coverage options)
· STD & LTD
· FSA & HSA
· Retirement plans (401K & Roth) with company contribution
· Paid time off & holiday pay
· Employee Assistance Program
It is the policy of MARC Media Group LLC (MARC Radio Dallas) to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. This policy relates to all phases of employment, including, but not limited to, recruiting, employment, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, reduction of workforce and termination, rates of pay or other forms of compensation, selection for training, the use of all facilities, and participation in all company-sponsored employee activities. Provisions in applicable laws providing for bona fide occupational qualifications, business necessity or age limitations will be adhered to by the company where appropriate.