Does the following sound attractive to you?
- Private, well-funded company
- Top 100 market
- No state income tax
- Major college town
- Largest cluster in the MSA
- Digital agency to partner with on growth
As we continue to grow, MARC Radio Gainesville-Ocala is offering an EXCEPTIONAL opportunity for a qualified Market Manager. Our current six brands are 100.5 The Buzz, Magic 101.3, Classic Hits 100.9, I Am Country 106.9, R&B 94.1, and Christian Teach/Talk “The Shepherd” 103.5/720 & 96.3/1430. If you have a proven track record of delivering client solutions, meeting and exceeding personal and cluster sales goals, this could be your perfect opportunity! You will focus on increasing radio and digital advertising revenues by actively engaging with reps on calls as well as managing your own list of clients, while overseeing programming and product development.
There is a strong, local team of engaged and tenured staff ready to embrace their next dynamic leader! If you are up to the challenge of taking this team and products to the next level, we want to talk to you.
You’ll need the following:
- Proven leadership background in growing teams and exceeding goals
- Track record of leading by example through success in personal sales performance, NO “DESK JOCKEYS”! This is a position that requires being on the street handling a list of local clients
- Track record of “Community Engagement” through membership/service in and to local community organizations
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required
- Minimum of five (5) years experience as GM/Market Manager preferred
- Strong computer and software experience with MS Office programs and CRMs
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Meet company insurability standards
- Have reliable transportation
- Successfully pass a drug screen and background check
Workdays are Monday through Friday with some attendance at company and/or community organizations/trade associations meetings/events outside normal business hours. This position reports to MARC Media Executive Vice-President.
We offer a competitive salary based on experience; a collaborative and creative work environment; and a competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, short term disability, long term disability, FSA savings accounts, basic life, 401K with company match, and paid vacation and holidays. If interested, please send an email to email@example.com with the following: a cover letter and resume.
MARC Radio provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regards to race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, MARC Radio complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. MARC Radio expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of MARC Radio employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.